Sunday, July 10, 2011

DSCN5916DSCN5913DSCN5917DSCN5911
Clockwise from upper left:
Structural platform for the energy recovery unit on the roof,  New roof over lobby and media center, View from roof near science lab,  North side of science lab roof.

Below:
Cabinets and teaching walls in high school classrooms.
DSCN6000DSCN5932
DSCN5934DSCN5998

High school commons and teachers work space
DSCN5986DSCN5987DSCN5988DSCN5994

DSCN6019

Special corner treatment for entrance into Middle school commons.  Repurposed glazed tile from hallways of pre-renovated Gottlieb.











Large and very heavy plates of steel that will wrap the 20” door jambs created by cutting through the old building.  The door shown is from the lobby to the stage door.
DSCN6054DSCN6055

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevyn
    I am very surprised to see everything change inside the Gottlieb building! I can't wait to see what it looks like this Sept so I will remind to bring my camera to take pictures of everything that I always remember when I was at CSDB.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, selecting anonymous under the “comment as” drop down menu allows you to comment without having to sign in.